Our Park meeting room space can seat up to 35 people theatre style or 24 people seated at tables and provides an ideal space for workshop sessions, meetings and interactive group activities. The facility is only available for booking by groups who are also booking accommodation at Hanmer Springs TOP 10.
As well as the indoor space, there is plenty of outdoor space that can be utilised by your group for activities that benefit from more room to move, or make the most of good weather.
Facilities in the space include:
- Boardroom tables that can be set up in a range of different formats
- 75 inch Interactive Flatscreen television with laptop connectors
- Wifi (with fibre being installed to the Park in the near future)
- Tea and coffee making facilities
- Crockery, cutley, serving plates and glassware for meals (available upon request)
- Heat pump and air conditioning
Outside the space, your corporate group can make the most of additional park facilities, including:
- Basic marquee area with BBQs to cater for your hungry team
- Onsite catering by local caterers including wonderful platters, salads and BBQ meats, also options for breakfasts, lunches and morning teas
- A pizza oven, with frozen local gourmet pizzas available via reception or by ordering in advance
- Outdoor tables and seating
- 3 x wood-fired hot tubs onsite which can be booked in advance for your team to enjoy once the work is over
- Espresso coffee via reception, as well as individual espresso machines in each of the apartments
As your first step to start planning your offsite event, get in touch with Liesl in reception and let her know what you are thinking. She can take your booking for the venue and let you know pricing for hiring the meeting space in conjunction with your accommodation requirements.